I invite you to be my guests for any trips and activities in the Altai mountains such as hunting with eagles, hiking or horseback riding. You can stay with my family in our yurt and we can do trips with eagle hunters, on horses or by trekking as you like. Everything from one to multiple day trips are possible. We will pick you up from the airport in Olgii and take you to our village Altai Sum in a beautiful setting surrounded by mountains.
I am an eagle master and my father, Dalaikhan, is a famous eagle champion. In September, we are organizing a small eagle festival which you can visit.
We also have a livestock with sheep, yaks, horses and camels.
Detail and includes services:
- Pick up: with a Landcruiser in Ölgii or Khovd
- Location: Depending on the season in Altai Sum (5-hour drive on dirt road) or in the summer meadow (another 2-hour drive to the mountains)
- Sleep: In a traditional Kazakh yurt with the family
- Food: Local food is included (please bring special desired food or drinks yourself)
- Possible activities: Eagle hunting, horseback riding, camel riding, hiking, fishing, relaxing,
- Note: there is no running water
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.