Explore the unique and exceptional nature of the Altai mountains on horse with us. My family and I have a long history of being Kazakh horsemen and in breeding exceptional horses. We invite you to come to our home in Altai Soum and enjoy this beautiful area which is really off the beaten tracks. One to multiple day trips are possible. Multiple day trips include camels for transportation.
- Pick up: with a Landcruiser in Ölgii or Khovd
- Location: Depending on the season in Altai Sum (5-hour drive on dirt road) or in the summer meadow (another 2-hour drive to the mountains)
- Trekking: Southern part of Altai Tavan Bogd National Park
- Sleep: First and last night in a traditional Kazakh yurt with the family, on the trip in tents
- Food: Local food is included (please bring special desired food or drinks yourself)
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.