Customized camel riding tours in Altai Tavan Bogd
Camels are fascinating animals. They are strong, loyal and persevering. My family and I live together with camels for years. We invite you to come to our home in the Altai mountains an explore this remote and beautiful area of the world on camel. One to multiple day trips are possible.
- Pick up: with a Landcruiser in Ölgii or Khovd
- Location: Depending on the season in Altai Sum (5-hour drive on dirt road) or in the summer meadow (another 2-hour drive to the mountains)
- Trekking: Southern part of Altai Tavan Bogd National Park
- Sleep: First and last night in a traditional Kazakh yurt with the family, on the trip in tents
- Food: Local food is included (please bring special desired food or drinks yourself)
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.