Bishkek is a capital city of Kyrgyzstan, and it has 143 years of history. Bishkek has a lot to offer even if its young city. My city tour gives you general information about Kyrgyzstan, locals, life, market and a bit of hospitality.
Bishkek city tour includes market - Osh Bazaar, this is a great place to experience Kyrgyz market, there you can find everything from clothing to food, even all the national food, Kymyz (Horse maremilk), bozo (Kyrgyz small persentage alchgol drink), Airan (yougurt), Kurut (Yougurt balls, dried cheese).
Mostly this tour is walking, a bit of driving.
Pick you up from your hotel and start our city tour.
- Drive to city centre Ala Too squire.
- Visit Kyrgyz State Museum (currently closed) and see the guards at the flag and hero Manas. (more info will be provided at the palce).
- Walking in the park to Opera House, Art and fine museum and flame the victory park. There are some souvenir shops we will visit.
- Drive to Always lively authentic market "Osh bazaar". This is a great market to see and walk, Bazaar has huge choice for souvenirs and Kyrgyz Traditional, national clothes and carpets. gives you a lot impressions.
- After the market drive you back to your hotel.
Tour duration is from 2 to 5 hours!
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.