Day 01 Delhi – Manali (approx. 580kms / 12 – 14 hrs) by Volvo
Travel by Volvo coach to Manali (approx… 580ksm / 14hrs). The coach departs at 1830hrs from Himachal Bhawan.
Day 02 Arrive Manali
Arrival at Manali at 0830hrs (time may vary depending on the traffic on route) followed by transfer to your hotel. Check in to your hotel around 1200hrs, after relaxing and getting freshen up proceed for the sightseeing tour of Manali the visit includes some of the famous attractions like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, club house.
Day 03 Manali
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and proceed for a day excursion visit to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. After the visit return back to comfort of your hotel.
1) Rohtang pass visit cost is not included in the price.
2) No Vehicles are allowed on TUESDAY as the day is marked for maintenance of Rohtang Pass.
3) Only local vehicles are allowed for Rohtang Pass
Day 04 Manali
Enjoy your breakfast and proceed to visit Naggar Castle & Art Gallery. Return back to your hotel and rest of the day is free to explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own.
Day 05 Manali – Delhi (approx... 580kms / 12- 14 hrs) by Volvo
Check out from your hotel room by 11100hrs (time may vary according to hotel). The entire day till departure is free for you to explore the local market and surroundings once again. Later travel to Delhi by Volvo. The Volvo coach departs from Manali at 1730hrs.
Day 06 Arrive Delhi
Arrive at 0730hrs in Himachal Bhawan. The tour concludes after de-boarding the bus.
- Accommodation on 01 Double sharing room basis for 03 Nights.
- 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners.
- Welcome Non Alcoholic drink on Arrival.
- Daily morning tea on Bed.
- Half Day Local Sightseeing by Private Alto / Indica
- A visit To Kullu and Nagar by Private Alto / Indica
- Pickup and Drop from Manali Bus Stand by Alto / Indica
- Luxury Volvo Return Ticket (Delhi - Manali- Delhi).
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.