Yoga Tour in Uzbekistan
We invite you to Yoga Tour to the most historical points of our planet in Uzbekistan, this is the land of ancient culture and great historical values.
National Geographic included Uzbekistan in the list of Top 10 countries of the world worth visiting. If you love a true colorful East with its sophisticated splendor, then our yoga tour in Uzbekistan 2020 is exactly what you need! Stunning cities with their minarets, heavenly domes and noisy, vibrant bazaars. Rainbow silk, fabulous carpets, carved graceful decorations.
Life here is very measured and slow and will give you the opportunity calmly contemplate ... Contemplate and cognize! This is a true oriental philosophy.
Included in cost:
- Accommodation along the route in hotels in double rooms with breakfast;
- Accommodation in yurt camps (4-6 people per yurt);
- Excursions according to the tour program with a Russian-speaking guide (local);
- Yoga program daily in nature - on the grass or next to the hotel pool;
- Comfortable transport with air conditioning for the entire route; meeting at the airport upon arrival;
- Railway tickets on the route;
- Entrance fees for excursions according to the program;
The price does not include:
- International flights;
- Meals (lunch, dinner);
- Payment for additional services in hotels;
- Medical insurance;
- Fees for photos and videos in museums;
- Tips for drivers and guides;
- Extra night in Tashkent upon arrival or departure;
- Yoga trainer services;
Price for 1 person in a group of 10 people - from 670$
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.