Facts about KHUSTAI NATIONAL PARK MONGOLIA
The Mongolian Government declared Hustai National Park as a Specially Protected Area in 1993, one year after the initiation of the reintroduction project of the Takhi (Przewalski's horse) to the Hustain Nuruu. The HNP extends through the Khentii Mountains and includes the western edge of the Mongolian steppe at the boundaries of Altanbulag, Argalant and Bayankhangai Soums of Töv Province. The park is about 100 km from the capital city of Ulaanbaatar to the west.
TOUR SIZE: 2-6 pax and up more!
TOUR TIME: 08:50AM- 6PM
- Pick up from your hotel at 08:50am in the morning from your staying hotel/guesthouse in UB.
- 2 hours’ drive to Hustai National Park – do excursion to see the Przewalski’s wild horses in their natural habitat.
- After reach to the Hustai NP, visit small Ger museum- shows some detailed information about last truly wild horses.
- Lunch at restaurant in Hustai Resort – located in the National Park
- Short drive to see Przewalski wild horses – If we lucky there can see fox, deer, eagle, and more animals, birds,
Enjoy hiking, take photos and watching wild flowers,
- Visit nomad family – experience nomadic life and enjoy tasting dairy products. (Possibility to have horseback riding)
- Return back to Ulaanbaatar and transfer to the hotel around 6pm.
1 person - US$ 266,6 pp
2persons - US$ 155,5pp
3 persons - US$ 122,2 pp
4 persons- US$ 100 pp
5-6 persons & up - US$ 88,8 pp
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.