We will head out from Tbilisi in the morning, following the Georgian-Russian military road to the north. Places to visit on the way:
- Jinvali Dam - Artificial water reservoir. Short stop to take some pictures.
- Ananuri Fortress. One of the well preserved medieval forts in Georgia. Chance to by some souvenirs and try out traditional fur clothes, even chain mail armor.
- Vilaage Pasanauri - Probably best meat dumplings (Khinkali) in the area and lot's of rafting camps. Vegetarians don't be scared! there are some other varieties like: Mushrooms, potatoes, cheese.
- Gudauri - Ski resort. To enjoy more skiing more it's better to stay there overnight.
- Arc of friendship - Viewpoint on top of the river Aragvi valley and base camp of Georgia's paragliding federation
- Jvari pass - highest pint on gorge (2395 m)
Finally we are reaching village Stepantsminda. at the bottom of Kazbegi and Gergheti trinity church. After visiting it we head back to Tbilisi definitely having tasty lunch at some point.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.