We start in the morning and drive to the monastery of Jvari. places to visit:
- Jvari monastery - VI century church overlooking two rivers and ancient capital
- Old city - Walk alongside souvenir shops and meeting locals
- Svetitskhoveli cathedral - During the service talking is not allowed so you might hear the story in the inner yard (mostly happens on Sunday)
- Old fortress - One of the four fortresses defending the city from the north
From here we will head out to Uplistikhe following river Mtkvari. places to visit:
- Uplistikhe - The oldest cave city and urban settlement in Georgia. (Might be windy, almost always is)
- Gori/Museum of Stalin - To visit and photograph the small house where he was born is free of charge and can be done at any time.
Back to the city using highway.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.