1 one day tour in Bishkek
Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan and has its own history. Bishkek has a lot to offer, even if it is a young city. My city tour gives you general information about Kyrgyzstan, locals, life, market and a bit of hospitality.
A sightseeing tour in Bishkek includes a market - Osh Bazaar, this is a great place to explore the Kyrgyz market, where you can find everything from clothes to food, even all national food, Kymyz (horse maremilk), bozo (Kyrgyz small percentage alcohol drink), Ayran (yogurt), kurut (balls of yogurt, dried cheese).
Basically this tour is a walk, a bit of driving.
Pick you up from your hotel and start our city tour.
- A trip to the center of Ala-Too squire.
- See the guards at the flag and the hero of Manas. (additional information will be provided on site).
- A walk through the park to the Opera House, the Museum of Arts and Fine Arts and the flame of Victory Park. There are several souvenir shops that we will visit.
- A trip to the Always lively authentic Osh Bazaar market. This is a great market to see and take a walk, the bazaar has a huge selection of souvenirs and Kyrgyz traditional clothes, national clothes and carpets. gives a lot of impressions.
- After the market takes you back to the hotel.
Tour duration up to 5 hours!
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.