1 day: Morning. Arrival in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. Trip with off-road vehicle – jeep to the city Horog along the West-Pamir route, 524 km. The route passes picturesque valleys and mountain gorges where short breaks are planned to take photos of fantastic mountainous views and rivers. By the route: city Vahdat, city Komsomolabad, Darvaz mountain ridge, Haburabat pass (height above sea level is 3270 m), Kalai-Humb (the distance from Dushanbe is 295 km, height is 1260 m). Overnight stay will be in hotel/guest house. In past it was Darvaza shahs’ capital. There are many gardens in Kalai-Humbe where grows pomegranate, fig, ebony, grapes, pistachio, almonds, walnut, etc.
2 day: Morning. Trip to Horоg.
By the route: frontier (with Afghanistan) river Piandj, Vanch valley, Rushan kishlak, Horog, Shahdarin gorge, Shod kishlak (15 km from Horog), the accommodation in Pamir guest house , height above sea level is 2189,0 m. The Pamir house “Chid” is a sacred place and the symbol of purity for every Muslim person. The house’s each component and picture has religious and philosophical sense. Guests’ meeting and bump supper.
3 day: Guest house. Recreation. To get a knowledge of Horog on will. The city (capital GBAO) is situated on high narrow terraces at a height of 2060 meters, at the confluence of Gunt and Shahdarja rivers, river Pjandj on the border with Afghanistan.
- Familiarity with local traditions, rites, national trades, lifestyle, culture.
- The visit of A.V.Gursk Pamir botanic garden, museum of nature where the highly organized plant – herbarium, the collection of fruit plants and herbs are located. Return guest house, overnight stay.
4 day Morning. Ishkamik road across Piandj river, with visit to ancient strongholds as Kaaha and Jamchun. Guest house .
5 day: Morning. Trip to Alichur valley, Hargush pass, in Vahan valley. Kishlak Vrang, sightseeing tour (Buddhist stupa and ancient caves). Guest house, overnight stay.
6-7 day: Jashilkul.
- Fishing. The visit of sovkhoz “Bulunkul”, familiarity with local way of life and yak farming, taking of photos, ride on yaks.
- The visit of hot thermal spa Issyk-Bulak, bathing in natural mountainous conditions.
- Walking tours along the mountainous paths.
8 Day departure to Murghab. Walk on Murgab. Overnight at the guest house.
9 day: Morning. trip to Osh city, Kyrgyzstan by route: village Kara-Kuli along Allai valley. Arrival, accommodation in guest house. Walking tours within city, the visit to Suleiman Mountain and central market. Preparation to departureOvernight stay.
10 day: Airport, departure by night flight.