Osh till Dushanbe through Wakhan valley.
1) Day Meeting at Airport,or hotel and start trip Osh to Alai valley we cross Chyiyrchyk pass and Taldyk pass. Tulparkul lake over night yurt stay, there you will see amazing landscape of Alai valley and Peak by named Lenin which is 7100mm high by sea level .
2) Day Tulparkul lake to Murgab. To cross border Kyrgyzstan to Tajikistan ,two high passes Which is Kyzylart pass 4183. And Akbaital pass 4655mm Pamir highway is second place in the world. You can shoot some pics. Over night guesthouse.
3) Day Murghab to Bulunkul to see two lakes than driver to Wakhan valley Langar . Overnight at homestay.
4) Day Langar to Ishkashim ,on the way you can see very beautiful landscapes both sides of countries Tajikistan and Afghanistan. Stop many historical places,and hot springs. Overnight homestay.
5) Day Ishkashim to Khorog, Khorog is center of GBAO Pamir. On the to stop hotspring Garmchashma. Overnight in Khorog hotel or Guesthouse.
6) Khorog to Kalaikhumb on way to stop for lunch and continue ahead with middle of two Mountains narrow road ,Overnight homestay or Guesthouse.
7) Day Kalaikhumb to Dushanbe to stop some places and lunch in Kulob town. Over night hotel or hostel.
We can change if you want, we have other options tours like 8-9-10-11-12-13 days ofcourse with some treks.
If you have any questions about tour feel free to ask me, I will answer with pleasure!!
Price of whole car Osh till Dushanbe through Wakhan valley, 1333$ including driver's accommodations and expenses,meals so on.
About price homestays and Guesthouse are starts of 15$ to 20$ ofcourse depending on of condition.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.