Bishkek city tour + Osh Bazaar
You are welcome to join to walking tour in the center of Bishkek, observing highlights of history, traditions and culture of Kyrgyz people. Take photos in Osh Bazar and enjoy bright moments of Bishkek lifestyle and fulfill your day with treasury memories.
- Ala Too squire (White house (Government house), Statue of great writer Chingiz Aitmatov, Historical Museum)
- Statue of Manas
- Changing of the guards (that preserves national flag)
- Old squire
- Oak park with the open air museum
- Statue of Lady Leader of kyrgyz - Kurmanjan Datka
- Liberty Statue
- Kyrgyz national opera and ballet theatre
- Victory Square (established in honor of the victory in World War II)
- Osh Bazaar - traditinal eastern bazaar (traditional stuff, souveniers)
I'm always opened to new meeting and experiences!
Looking forward to meeting on the tour!
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.