This half-day Mumbai tour is strongly recommended for people who have just a few hours in hand
and want to explore the fascinating Bollywood city! There is so much to see and do when visiting
Bombay. Choose this tour and make your visit a memorable one!
Total Duration: 4 - 5 hours
1. Banganga, Walkeshwar Rd Malabar Hil, Mumbai India, 20 minutes
2. Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai India, 20 minutes
3. Haji Ali Mosque, Lala Lajpatrai Marg Mahalaxmi Race Course, Mumbai India, pass by without stopping
4. Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, 19 Laburnum Road Gamdevi, Mumbai India, 25 minutes
5. Jain Temple - Mumbai, Ridge Road Walkeshwar, Mumbai India, 15 minutes
6. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, DN Road Mumbai CST Area, Mumbai India, 25 minutes
7. Marine Drive, Chaupati, Mumbai India, pass by without stopping
8. Rajabai Clock Tower, Bombay University, Mumbai India, 10 minutes
9. Kamala Nehru Park, BG Kher Rd, Malabar Hills, Mumbai, Mumbai India, 25 minutes
10. Bombay High Court, Fort Dr Kane Rd High Court Building, Mumbai India, pass by without stopping
11. Dhobi Ghat, Dr. E. Moses Rd. near Mahalakshmi Station, Mumbai India, 20 minutes
12. National Gallery of Modern Art, Sir Cowasji Jahangir Public Hall M G Road, Fort, Mumbai India, pass by without stopping
13. David Sassoon Library and Reading Room, 152 David Sassoon Library Marg Library Marg, Fort, Mumbai India, pass by without stopping
14. The Taj Mahal Palace, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra , India, 10 minutes
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.