Guaranteed tour to Uzbekistan 7 days with fixed dates 2020
Guaranteed tour is a tour around ancient cities of Uzbekistan: Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand, and the capital of the country - Tashkent. You will have a great opportunity to see the main touristic cities of Uzbekistan for 7 days.
Tour Date: Depart September/October*
14 - 20 September
5 - 11 October
14th September / 5th October (Tashkent)
Come out of the terminal and meet the driver holding a sign “GROUP” and wait for others.
Transfer to the hotel.
All together gathered at the lobby. You will have time to discuss the tour details.
Resting time in the evening.
Overnight at the hotel.
15th September / 6th October (Tashkent - Urgench - Khiva)
Transfer to the airport.
Departure to Urgench by plane.
Arrival. Meet your guide & driver in the terminal. Transfer to Khiva's hotel, drop off the bags.
14:00 Standard Check-in
Start walking excursion in the historical part of Khiva – Ichan-kala (translated as “Inner town”). Ichan-kala - the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia consisting from the next monuments:
- Dishan-Kala -Dishan-Kala is the name of historical “outside” city of Khiva.
- Madrassah of Muhammad Khan,
- Kalta Minor, the Palace of the Allakulihan Khan of Khiva
- Tash Hauli, where the harem of 40 concubines was,
- Caravanserai and Tim Allakulihan,
- Pahlavan Mahmud Mausoleum - one of the best works of Khivian architecture - the mausoleum of Pahlavan Mahmud - done in the tradition of Khorezm architecture of XVIII-XIX centuries and Pahlavan Mahmud Gates,
- Islam-Khoja Madrassah - was built in 1908 by Islam-Hoja of the Prime Minister of Khan. The minaret is a symbol of the country, is an early example of the architecture of the XIV century.
- Mosque and Jami Minaret.
Leisure time in the evening.
16th September / 7th October (Khiva - Bukhara)
Breakfast in the hotel.
Departure to Bukhara by train or by car through the Kyzylkym desert. (depends on the weather condition. Trains schedule is 08:57 - 14:50, Tue, Fri, Sun)
Arrival in Bukhara. Transfer to the hotel, check-in.
17th September / 8th October Bukhara
09:00 Meet your guide in the hotel's lobby. Head over to the old part of Bukhara and start your walking excursion:
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request :
- Visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture.
Free time in the evening.
Overni9ght at the hotel.
18th September / 9 October (Bukhara - Shakhrisabz - Samarkand)
Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 Transfer to Samarkand via Shakhrisabz town.
Meet the guide in Shahrisabz.
Excursion tour in Shakhrisabz includes visiting ( 2 ,5 hrs)
- Ak Saray Palace (“White Palace”), the ruins of the summer palace of Tamerlane. The palace was constructed and decorated by deported from conquered Khorezm skillful builders, masters and artisans. Some parts of the gate tower survived to the present day.
- Mausoleum of Dorus-Saodat ("The Place of Power", XIV century) contains the tomb of Eldest and favourite Tamerlane’s son Jahongir.
- Visit Kok Gumbaz, so-called “House of Meditation.
- Mausoleum Gumbazi-Seyidon of XVI century where the descendants of Ulugbek are buried.
Continue to Samarkand. Arrival in Samarkand. Hotel check in.
Free time in the evening.
Overnight at the hotel.
19th September / 10 October (Samarkand - Tashkent)
09:00 Meet with your guide & driver at the hotel's lobby and start excursion in Samarkand:
– Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
– Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
– Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
– Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
– Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
– Samarkand bazaar – Siyab.
Transfer to the railway station.
Departure to Tashkent by train 'Afrosiyob'
Arrival. Meet with our driver and transfer to the hotel.
20th September / 11th October Tashkent
09:00 Meet with a guide & driver in the hotel's lobby. Start excursion in Tashkent (5-6 hrs) visiting old and new parts of it:
– Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent - the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country;
– Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
– Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century.
– Visiting Chorsu marketplace and drive back to the new city by metro.
Continue excursion with visiting Independence Square. There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the World War II, the arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, a road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future.
One can often see the newly-weds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy Mother and Eternal flame.
– Theater Square with the Opera House.
– Amir Temur Square
Transfer to the airport.
Departure flight to your home destination country.
End of the tour.
GROUP SIZE: 2-7 persons
The tour price includes the following services
- The tour price includes the following services
- Accommodation in standard twin - shared rooms;
- Meals: breakfast at hotels;
- ll transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport including transfers to-from airport and train stations ;
- English-speaking professional licensed local guides (4 standard excursions);
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums as per program;
- Train tickets Khiva- Bukhara by standard train (economy class) OR transfer by car;
- Samarkand – Tashkent (economy class) by tourist train “Afrosiab”/” Sharq”;
- Tourist tax in the hotels per person;
The tour prices exclusive the following services
- International air tickets to/from Tashkent; internal flight Tashkent - Urgench (economy class ~100 USD per person, subject to change);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Transport for walking city tours in Khiva and Bukhara, guide and transport service for free time and after the standard city tours;
- Meals: lunches and dinners;
- Personal/travel insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.