Khiva + 10 fortresses of ancient Khorezm
Day 1: Arrival to Urgench International Airport at 08.55 am. Trip to 10 ancient fortresses of Khorezm - Ayaz kala, Tuprakkala, Kizilkala, Kirkkiz kala, Guldursun kala, Yekke Parsan, Dum kala, Koy-kirilgan kala, Janbas kala and Angka kala.
Lunch will be at Akchakul lake where tourists can swim in the summer time.
Check in to the hotel in Khiva at around 18.00. free time.
Day 2: Excursion in the Ichan kala complex of Khiva. I will meetat the hotel, and after beginning your excursion at Kunya-Ark fortress, the inner citadel of Ichan-Qala, you’ll continue on to some of Khiva’s most famous sites:
1) Kalta Minor Tower, once destined to be one of the tallest minarets in Central Asia;
2) Muhammad Amin-Khan, the biggest medieval madrasa (educational institution) in Khiva;
3) Mukhammad khan Madrasa;
4) Juma Mosque, built with 212 wooden columns and a minaret 32.5 m high;
5) Tash-Hauli Palace (Stone Courtyard Palace), which resembles a fortress with high battlements, towers and fortified gates;
6) Necropolis of Pahlavan Mahmud, ancient religious center of Ichan-Qala;
7) Residence of Islam Khodja, personal advisor of the last khan. The complex consists of a madrasa and a minaret whose top platform has a h of 45 m, the highest observation point in town. Climb the minaret yourself to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view!
Tour duration: approximately 6 hours
Price of the tour: 1 pax - $140; 2 pax - $80; 3+ pax - $60;
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.