Day trip to Samarkand from Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Meet at the Tashkent railway station to get the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” (2nd class) to Samarkand at 08.00 am.
- Arrive at Samarkand, the former capital of The Great Amir Temur Conqueror.
- Proceed for Samarkand Panoramic City Tour
- Rukhabad” Mausoleum (House of Spirit) (14th c.);
- “Hazrat-Hyzr” Mosque (19th c.) (outside only);
- The architectural complex “Shakhi-Zinda” (Alive king) (11-19th cc.) (Entrancedoesn’t include).
- The magnificent “Registon Square” with three Madrassahas (15th -17th cent), the noblest square in Central Asia, for photo-stop (outside only);
- “Guri Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of Great Amir Temur and Temurids dynasty(Entrancedoesn’t include).
- “Bibikhonum” Mosque (outside only).
- “Boulevard” and “Lions” Street;
- “MirzoUlugbek” observatory - The astronomical miracle of medieval Uzbekistan(15th cent),
- Madrasah“Tilla-Kori” (17th cent)
- 13.00 Lunch at the local Restaurant
- 14.00 After Lunch: City Tour will be continued
- 17.00 Transfer to the railway station to get the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” (2nd class) to Tashkent at 18.00.
- 20.00 Arriving in Tashkent.
- 1pax: 89$
- 2pax: 80$
- 4pax: 60$
Number of days: 1
Entrance tickets (e.g. museums, parks etc.)
Car (with driver)
Domestic flight tickets
Special Event tours
Horseback riding tours