- Take Bullet train “Afrosiyob” to Samarkand at 08.00 am from Tashkent railway station .
- Arrive at Samarkand, the former capital of The Great Amir Temur Conqueror.
- Proceed for Samarkand Panoramic City Tour
- Rukhabad” Mausoleum (House of Spirit) (14th c.);
- “Hazrat-Hyzr” Mosque (19th c.) (outside only);
- The architectural complex “Shakhi-Zinda” (Alive king) (11-19th cc.) (Entrancedoesn’t include).
- The magnificent “Registon Square” with three Madrassahas (15th -17th cent), the noblest square in Central Asia, for photo-stop (outside only);
- “Guri Emir” mausoleum, the graveyard of Great Amir Temur and Temurids dynasty(Entrancedoesn’t include).
- “Bibikhonum” Mosque (outside only).
- “Boulevard” and “Lions” Street;
- “MirzoUlugbek” observatory - The astronomical miracle of medieval Uzbekistan(15th cent),
- Madrasah“Tilla-Kori” (17th cent)
- 13.00 Lunch at the local Restaurant
- 14.00 After Lunch: City Tour will be continued
- 17.00 Transfer to the railway station to get the Bullet train “Afrosiyob” (2nd class) to Tashkent at 18.00.
- 20.00 Arriving in Tashkent.
The train tickets are NOT included in the tour
Price per person:
- 1pax: 89$
- 2pax: 80$
- 4pax: 60$
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.