Walking Tours in Karatau mountains (options):
1. Shymkent - gorge river Uzunbulak in Karatau mountains. Observation petroglyphes. Hiking along river(total distance 4km). Observation cave of ancient hunters and rocky canyon with water-fall. Take a plunge under water-fall. Picnik. Distance about 70 km.
2. Shymkent - gorge river Ulken-Bugun. Stopping on riverside. Bathing. Hiking to the groat. Campaign along ravine(3km). Distance 85 km.
3. Shymkent - canyon river Koshkarata. Observation. Hiking to the waterfalls (2km). Picnik. Swimming in lagoon. Distance 100 km.
4. Shymkent - canyon river Aksu. Inspection of riversides and underground water tunnel. Hiking along canyon (3 km). Picnik. Distance 55 km.
5. Shymkent - ravine river Daubaba. Visit lake Keltemashat. Morning walking along river (8km). Rest. Distance 60 km.
6. Shymkent-gorge river Boroldai. Walking to confluence river Boroldai and river Bogamal(14km). Inspection caves. Distance 67 km.
7. Shymkent - plateau the area between two rivers Koshkarata and Small Bugun. Observation canyon Koshkarata from top of the plateau. Research place of Jurassic period. Distance 75 km.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.