A Winter Day Tour from Bishkek
Did you know it's possible to go go snowshowing in Kyrgyzstan? I would like to invite you and your friends for a one day trip from Bishkek to the near by mountains!
● 9.00 am Departure from Bishkek
● 10.00 am Arrival in Chunkurchak valley and beginning of snowshoeing
● 10.00 am - 4.00 pm SNOWSHOEING !!! During the hike, you will see different beautiful sceneries, red canyons, pine tree forest, snowy pasturelands and mountain pass with a beautiful panorama on Alamedin Valley.
● Around 4 pm we arrive at Supara Chunkurchak, welcoming tea.
● 6.00 pm Exclusive dinner at Supara Chunkurchak with the finest Kyrgyz cuisine.
● After dinner, drive back to Bishkek.
What should I take with me?
Light lunch, water or tea, hiking boots, gloves, sunglasses, hat/beanie, scarf, sunscreen, camera...
Which level of difficulty?
The hike is for people with good physical condition. No experience of snowshoeing is required. Maximum altitude 2900m. Denivelation +900m / -700m. We will adapt the itinerary to the level of the group.
What is included?
● All transfers in vehicle from/to Bishkek city center
● English / French speaking guiding service
● Snowshoes and poles rental
● Welcoming Tea at Supara
● Dinner with fixed menu at Supara
What is not included?
● Additional drinks or food at Supara Chunkurchak
● Freeskiing guide (optional)