Azerbaijan is the land of fires and these are not just words.
Would you like to witness it? Then join us!
What will you see:
The Temple of Eternal Fire - Ateshgah - is an authentic Azerbaijani exotic. It is well-known practically all over the world. It is located 30 km from the center of Baku in the suburb of Surakhany.
Coming up to Yanardagh, it is the most famous and popular tourist site of the “eternal flame” in Azerbaijan. Actually, it is rather a hill than a mountain, with natural gas burning on its slope from ancient times.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide(s)
- Visiting the Temple of Eternal Fire (Ateshgah)
- Visiting Burning Mountain(Yanardagh)
- Local guide
- Entrance to historical buildings and museums
- Transportation to Ateshgah, Burning Mountain (Yanar Dagh) and back to the starting point
- 1 lt bottled water
- Any personal expences
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.