Azerbaijan is the land of fires and these are not just words.
Would you like to witness it? Then join us!
What will you see:
The Temple of Eternal Fire - Ateshgah - is an authentic Azerbaijani exotic. It is well-known practically all over the world. It is located 30 km from the center of Baku in the suburb of Surakhany.
Coming up to Yanardagh, it is the most famous and popular tourist site of the “eternal flame” in Azerbaijan. Actually, it is rather a hill than a mountain, with natural gas burning on its slope from ancient times.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide(s)
- Visiting the Temple of Eternal Fire (Ateshgah)
- Visiting Burning Mountain(Yanardagh)
- Local guide
- Entrance to historical buildings and museums
- Transportation to Ateshgah, Burning Mountain (Yanar Dagh) and back to the starting point
- 1 lt bottled water
- Any personal expences