3 days tour: Charyn Canyon+Big Almaty Lake+Almaty City Tour.
I recommend you to visit our country Kazakhstan!
The country is very colorful with more than 120 nationalities, friendly people, the most beautiful natural places of interest, especially in Almaty Province and Almaty city. Welcome to Kazakhstan!
In this tour you will visit the 7 most beautiful and unusual Sights of interest in our city.
Trip to Charyn-Canyon and Big Almaty Lake, One of the biggest High-mountain skating rink Medeo, Resort Shymbulak h 3100m
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and take exciting photos, traveling through the region of Almaty
Experience of Kazakh national cuisine during the tour.
Visits to the State Museum, Central Square of the city, visit the most dilapidated bazaar of the city.
program of tour:
One day tour Charyn Canyon
Departure early in the morning, travel time one way 3 hours 30 minutes.
Walking along the Canyon 2-3 hours, I show you stunning views for photography.
After lunch with hot tea or coffee.
At evening departure to the Almaty city.
In the morning I will pick you up from the hotel and we will go to the Big Almaty Lake!
We can climb in a jeep to the mountains, the h above sea level is 2500m to the Big Almaty Lake, a short walk, lunch with a hot natural coffe or tea with mountain herbs.
At 16:00 Departure to the Falcon Center, you will see the most popular wild birds such as: Golden Eagle, Imperial Eagle, Falcon, Owls all of them live in Kazakhstan.
You will visit the fascinating Falcon Show of hunting birds.
We can only visit the mini zoo of wild birds on the territory of the nursery.
Departure to the hotel.
We can visit:
1. Park 28 guardsmen - panfilovtsev, named after the heroes of the Great
The Patriotic War. It has a memorial of glory "Feat".
2. Ascension Cathedral - built in 1907, the famous engineer A.P. Zenkov. The cathedral is famous for being made entirely of wood without a single nail. One of the most earthquake-proof buildings. In 1911 there was Kemin earthquake with an amplitude of 9-11 points - the cathedral practically did not suffer.
3. Green market exists more than 100 years. Several times it was reconstructed. In the 70's the project of building a modern market was approved. In 1975, the market was put into operation. One of the most popular places among the city's residents and tourists. Here you will enjoy an abundance of fresh products, vegetables and fruits.
4. The Republic Square is one of the most beautiful squares in Almaty. Here, there are festive processions, parades, folk festivities. On the square modern architectural ensembles are erected. On the territory of the park, in 2007 the underground Almala Shopping Center was built.
National State Museum. There you can get acquainted with the culture and customs of our country.
5. The tract Medeo - here is the high-mountain skating rink Medeo, known throughout the world. The off-shore dam, located near the ice rink, is known for its stairs. It consists of 842 steps. Pass them a test!
6. Ski resort "Shymbulak" - at an altitude of 2200 meters above sea level, there is an amazing mountain ski resort. Favorite place for amateurs
winter sports. Here your head is spinning with pure air and delightful landscapes.
7. The Museum of Folk Musical Instruments named after Uhlas is located in one of the preserved pre-revolutionary buildings, built in 1908. Here you will get acquainted with numerous national musical instruments, the history of their appearance.
Price : 480$
The price does not include: All entrance fees to EcoPark, Museums, Ropeway (Funicular) in "Medeu-Shymbulak" meals during the tour
Option of the tour - Full Board Price :
The cost includes: Jeep + English-speaking driver guide + entrance tickets to museums and Eco-parks + excellent mood + hot coffe or herbal Tea. Meals, lunches, Ropeway (Funicular) "Medeu-Shymbulak"
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.