Snow-cat skiing and ski-touring in Suusamyr valley, 8 Days
Snowcat skiing and ski-touring in Suusamyr with a guide.
This program is made for snow-addicted riders and let you explore powder of great Suusamyr valley in it’s different corners on skins. And same time gives possibility to make lots of runs using snowcat. Mass of snow and empty region.
Lodge is situated at 2200 m a.s.l. and it is possible to make up to 1500 m of elevation.
We have fluid itinerary in this program, according your wishes we can choose lots of options as a:
- using snowcat to make 6-7 descents per day – ride, ride, ride – no skinning
- exploring area on skins further top point of snowcat stops
- we can drive car in another corners of wonderful Suusamyr valley to explore more
We will accommodate in a cozy lodge with a single and double occupancy rooms. We will eat delicious and various food on breakfast and dinner, during riding days we have tasty lunchbox. At evening after long riding we can relax and recover in a hot sauna.
D1. Transfer from Manas int.airport to Lodge. (190 km 4 hours). Snow and avalanche situation breefing. Equipment check.
D2. Snow-cat skiing or ski-touring in area.
D3. Snow-cat skiing or ski-touring in area.
D4. Snow-cat skiing or ski-touring in area.
D5. Snow-cat skiing or ski-touring in area.
D6. Snow-cat skiing or ski-touring in area.
D7. Snow-cat skiing or ski-touring in area.
D8. Breakfast. Transfer to airport. End of program.
(Snowcat or passenger’s ratrack is an enclosed-cab, truck-sized, fully traced vehicle with a passenger cabin for 12 people, used to take the riders up to the point of descent)
Price for group of:
- 2 people – USD 1900 per person per program
- 3 people – USD 1800 per person per program
- 4 - 9 people – USD 1750 per person per program
- For group more than 5 people I invite second guide.
Included in price:
- All land transfers according program
- Accommodation in Lodge 7 nights
- All meals according program
- Mountain guide service
- Ping-pong, wi-fi, tv
- Water, coffee, tea
- Clients should bring their own avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, showel) and skis/snowboards.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.