My name is Kirill. I'm 28 years old. I'm married.
I was born and grow up in Almaty in the family of travelers. Six years I lived in Europe and traveled a lot. Traveling, I realized how important a quality service for good travel. And I decided return to Almaty and become a guide and provide high-level service in the Almaty region, because I fell in love with Almaty region since childhood.
I'm speaking English and Polish languages. I have 5-year experience with off-road tours around Almaty region and Kazakhstan. My driving is very safe and comfortable. I am very open minded, cheerful, positive and attentive professional guide.
I would be glad to help you organize the journey of your dream. I will show you the most beautiful places in the Almaty region, we are cook a barbecue in a camp, tell you about the traditions and customs of the Kazakh people.
I'm sure you will be satisfied!
There are a lot of beautiful and unique places for tourism and recreation in Kazakhstan (Almaty region). And, of course, you would like the most comfortable way to visit them.
I offer to you trips by the comfortable car Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2009 with AC, DVD and fridge. My car is ideal as for long-distance travel, as for business class transfer from airport and around the city. Max 6 persons
- Horse riding in Almaty region
- Rent a car with driver-guide
- Tours to (Charyn Canyon, Big Almaty Lake, Medeo, Kolsay lake, Altyn Emel National Park, Kaindy lake, Tamgaly Petroglyphs, Turgen waterfalls, Bartogai lake, Issyk-Kul lake, Karakol and et al.
- Hiking to Peak Furmanov, Big Almaty Peak, Turist Peak, Manshuk Mametova lake and et al.
- Transfers from/to airport/trainstation, Bishkek, Karakol, Shymkent, Issyk-Kul, Alakol lake.
- Birdwatching in Almaty region
- Phototour Plateau Assy
- Fishining in Kolsay lake, Balhash lake and Ili river.
- Offroad tours
- Backcountry ski and snowboard tours
If you have any questions about tours or need help in Almaty, please feel free to get in touch.