It is an amazingly pictursque valley called Chong-Kemin between Kungey Ala-Too and Ile Alatau ranges that stretches more than 100 km from east to west. The river in the valley also called Chong-Kemin and it flows into the Chu River where the Boom Gorge starts. It is a well-known destination among white water rafting and kayaking enthusiasts. The valley covers the territory of Chong-Kemin State Nature Park. The park is the habitat of animals such as roe deer, alpine ibex, argali, martens, ermines, rock partridges, snow leopards, deer, Turkestan lynx, golden eagles, saker falcon, and bearded vultures. There is also the mausoleum of Shabdan Baatyr in the park.
- at 9:00 picking you up from bishkek
- driving to the Chong kemin Valley through Tokmok
- Burana Tower
- arrival to Ashu Guest house and from there start our horseback riding tour.
- lunch will be in the mountain
- at 18:00 go down and come back to bishkek
Tour Extension: Karakol;Tash-Rabat;Ala-Kul; Kel-Suu ; Song-Kul lake; Rafting
PRICE: 180 USD for one PERSON