Duration: 1 day
Group Size: 1-24
Overland Tour: Distance 280 km
Tour Operator: Tours
Activities: Hiking, and Khustai National Park to see wild animals.
Provide more than 2pax
30% off for children under 2-6 years old
We will visit Gandan Monastery which is the largest and most famous monastery of Mongolia.
Drive to Khustai National Park to see Mongolian wild horses, Przewalski which were re-introduced back to its homeland in 1993. And turn southwesterly along the Tuul River and its riverine forest meadows. At the park first, you will visit Park museum and conference hall, to get introduced to flora and fauna of the National Park.
- Then we will see Takhi, the Asian wild horse. If you have a chance, see a wolf, argali sheep, and deer.
- Enjoy little hiking and photographing the charming landscape and wildlife.
Then we will visit a nomadic family. 1-hour horse ride trail.
Finally, Drive back to Ulaanbaatar.
• Transfers upon arrival and departure
• In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
• All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
• Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
• Park entrance fees
• Horse and Camel ride
• Sightseeing as per itinerary
• 1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
• Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
• Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills, and laundry services
• Travel insurance, medical insurance
• Alcoholic beverages
• Personal expenses such as IDD call, the internet, laundry, items of a personal nature
• Gratuity to local guides and drivers
• Airfare or train ticket
• Airport taxes, excess baggage charges (over 44pound / 20kilo)
• Changes of arrival/departure flights
• Additional services
• Any charges of major force beyond our control (e.g. imposition, quarantine restrictions, etc…)
This is a suggested packing list, which you should feel free to adjust to suit your needs. Please refer to our travel guide for more detailed information.
• Backpack or soft bag
• Waterproof bag cover
• Spare batteries/bulb
• Personal medications
• Waterproof hiking boots
• Waterproof jacket with hood
• Waterproof over pants
• Fleece jacket or wool jumper
• Cotton t-shirts & long sleeve shirts
• Lightw Trousers & Shorts
• Socks & Underwear
• Sun hat & Sandals
• Sunglasses & Sun cream
• Money belt/ pouch
• Insurance confirmation copy
• Emergency contact number
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.