While making tours within modern cities old style life of ordinary people remains largely unknown. Nomadic life and traditions become increasingly forgotten.
But still there people, from who we may learn about habits and daily life of our predecessors.
While visiting the village we will see:
* hunter eagles and how the master handles them. Photographing with eagles and possibly do some tricks with them (the last point depends on season);
* have traditional nomadic meal - famous beshbarmak;
* For the tea we will have nomadic sweets and niceties: kurt, zhent, kospa, irimshik, tary, bawursak and bidai;
* see improvised concert by children - singing, dancing;
* Shoot some arrows;
* Ride a horse;
* Cook bawursak before the lunch.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.