Hello, dear guests
Let me offer you a 1-day city tour in Bishkek:
We will walk around the centre of Bishkek to visit the following places in 3-4 hours:
- Kyrgyz National University
- Youth Alley
- Kyrgyz National Philarmonic
- Only Circus in Kyrgyzstan
- the Victory Monument-Victory Square (established in 1984 in honor of the victory in World War II)
- Ala-Too main square, passing the White House
- National historical museum (Monday is closed)
- A monument of in
- The oldest park called “Oak park” with museum of sculptures in the open air
- Kyrgyz national opera and ballet theatre
There another option 4-5 hours:
Visiting Osh bazaar or Dordoi bazaar to go shopping, which are the largest bazaars in Bishkek. Dordoi bazaar is the largest bazaar in Central Asia. Osh bazaar is famous with the section "Kiyal" where Kyrgyz souvenirs and traditional staffs are can be purchased.
There are other options of one-day tour:
- Burana Tower (135 km from Bishkek)
- Chon-Kemin Valley (horseriding) (150 km from Bishkek)
- Ala-Archa National Park (trekking to the waterfall/walking) (40 km from Bishkek)
- Kegeti Gorge (trekking to Kol-Tor Lake) (85 km from Bishkek)
I am always open to any questions and proposals.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.