During this tour you will...
- pass through: Celestial Mauntains; Chui, At-Bashy, Ak-Talaa and Suusamyr valleys; Naryn and Kökömeren rivers; Dolon, Moldo-Ashuu, Kara-Keche and Töö-Ashuu passes.
- see: Issyk-Kul, Sonkul lakes; Burana and Tash-Rabat historical sites; petrogliphs, canyons, magnificient gorges, nomads' life, eagle hunting, yurt fabrication, kyrgyz folklore concert, smiling faces and picturesque landscapes all the way.
- do: light trekking, horse riding, sleep in the yurts, taste national dishes, take amazing photos, and so on...
1. Bishkek - Cholpon Ata. (280km. 5h)
Meeting at the aeroport. Short tour to Bishkek city center. Visit of Burana tower (11 century's site). Trekking to Konorchek canyon (3 hours). Arrive to the southern shore of Issykkul lake (1600m, the second largest mountain lake of the world). Dinner. Overnight in GH.
2. Cholpon Ata - Karakol (230km. 3h)
Visit of open air museum of petrogliphs. Historical museum of Cholpon-Ata. Picnic and light walk in the picturesque gorge Kyrchyn (2-3 hours). Drive to Karakol. Dinner. GH.
3. Karakol-Tamga. (160km. 3h)
Visit of Doungan mosque, Orthodox cathedral, local market. Way to Jety-Oguz canyons. scenery of Kok-Jaiyk valley. Light walk. Lunch in yurt-café. Drive to Tamga. On the way visit of Barskoon waterfall. Dinner and overnight in GH.
4. Tamga-Kochkor (160km. 3h)
Visit of Skazka canyon. Eagle show (demonstration of eagle hunt and archery). Lunch in eagle hunter's home, discover his life and family. Yurt show (manufacturing of yurt's wooden elements and felt decorations). Arrive in Kochkor. Dinner with kyrgyz folklore concert. Overnight in GH.
5. Kochkor-Tash Rabat (240km. 4h)
After breakfast way to At-Bashy valley crossing Dolon pass (3030m). Arrival in Tash-Rabat caravanserai (9-10th century's site situated at 3100m alt). Lunch at yurt camp. Light trek to nearby mountains. Site seeing.
Dinner. Overnight in yurt.
6. Tash Rabat-Naryn. (120km. 3h)
Light trek in another direction. Lunch. Way to Naryn. Visit of Koshoi Korgon (ruins of ancient fortress). Visit of local art gallery. Dinner. Overnight in GH.
7. Naryn - Sonkul (135km.4h)
Way to Sonkul lake (3016m, the second largest lake of the country) via Moldo Ashuu pass (3243m). Arrival in yurt camp. Light walk to discover surroundings. Dinner. Overnight in yurt.
8. Sonkul - Kyzyl Oi (130km.4h)
Horse riding or walking arround the Sonkul lake. After lunch way to Kyzyl Oi, beautiful small village in Suusamyr valley surrounded by mountains and Kokomeren river. Crossing Kara-Keche pass (3350m). Dinner and overnight in GH.
9. Kyzyl Oi - Bishkek. (200km.5h)
Walking arround the village. Or horse riding. After lunch way to Bishkek via Too Ashuu pass (3180). Visit of Kojomkul's obelisque. Arrival in Bishkek. City tour. Farewell dinner in a restaurant. Overnight in GH.
10. Bishkek- Aeroport (40km.1h)
2 pax - 1240$/person
3 pax - 1000$/person
4 pax - 850$/person
6 pax - 700$/person
7-8 pax - 600$/person
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.