Camel riding on the Silk Road (in KZ ) is a great idea, if you want to see real nomad life and places which were army of Genghis Khan then i recommend this tour and you shouldn't leave Turkestan without it.
Camel Ride allows you to experience the desert better than any other mode of transport.
- Pick from your Hotel or flat (Shymkent city)
- Camel ride with instructor (1,5 hours)
- Soft drinks & water
- Tasting shubat (camel's milk) very healthy
- Drop back Hotel ,Flat
Tour Duration - 4 hours (approx)
- 8:00am Departure from the City (Shymkent)
- 9:00 am Arrival in the desert
- 9:30-11:00am Camel ride
- 11:00-12:00am beautiful sun rising photography and departure to the city.
Terms of the tour:
- Age 10 years or older.
- No pregnant women (for your safety).
- No intoxication
Number of participants ( 2-6 ) people !
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.