Let's explore the wonderful places within a day!
One day trip: Bishkek - Burana Tower - Chon Kemin valley - Bishkek
Our unique offer is following:
- Experience true nomadic lifestyle in the fresh air surrounded by the beauty of local terrain
- Observe an ordinary family's life
- Taking pictures of you during the trip, as good as possible. I love taking photos.
- Visitng Burana Tower, UNESCO Heritage
- Horseback riding in Chon-Kemin valley
08:00-10:40 Bishkek - Burana Tower (55 km)
We will take you from the hotel at 08:00 in the morning. It takes about 1.5 hours to get to the Burana. Burana tower, which for centuries kept its secrets, will finally unveil a few mysterious legends for you. We will climb the tower itself and visit the local open-air museum.
10:40-11:15 Burana Tower - Chon Kemin valley
In the afternoon we will keep our way to Chon-Kemin valley (138 km from Bishkek) to the homestay of a nice family. Chon-Kemin valley is famous with its high mountains, sparse forests of spruce, juniper, birch, maple, mountain ash and with others.
After having lunch we will go a horseback riding with a mountain guide and an owner of homestay - Shailoo. He is not only a highly experienced guide, but also a Kok-Boru (Kyrgyz National Game) player and a Judo trainer.
- Transfer (Bishkek-Burana Tower-Chon Kemin - Bishkek)
- A driver
- A tour guide
- A mountain guide
- A horse per person
- Meals: lunch and dinner in homestay
Notes: The program can be prolonged upon your request. The transfer airport-Bishkek, Bishkek-airport can be organized for additional cost.
THE PRICE CAN BE CHANGED DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE.
If you have any questions or proposals, you are always welcome!