Ice festival and Camel festival 2018 in one tour
Day 1/01Mar. Welcoming day. Arrval in nomads capital Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to Hotel. City sightseeing tour with Gandan Monastery, Chinggis Khaan square and Mongolian National Museum.
Day 2/ 02Mar. Flight to Murun, center of Khovsgol province and transfer to Khovsgol lake. Tourist camp.
Day 3-4./ 03-04Mar. ICE FESTIVAL days. The festival involves ice sumo wrestling, international skating marathon and horse sleigh races, displays of ice sculptures, shaman ceremonies and visits by reindeer herders who make their way south to the festival from their northern taiga. Tourist ger camp.
Day 5/ 05Mar. Flight back to Ulaanbaatar. Hotel
Day 6/ 06Mar. Transfer to airport and take a flight to South Gobi. Tourist camp
Day 7/07Mar. CAMEL FESTIVAL day.
- 10.00 -12.30 Camel polo game
- 14.00 - Opening ceremony of “Camel festival-2015” and Camel parade. Competition of “The Best Couple on Camelback”
- 15.00 - Ankle bone shooting- Mongolian traditional game
- 17.00 - Camel polo –Final game for Champion Local exhibition of children’s artworks “Camel- My friend” .
- 18.00 - Children’s concert. Meals and stay overnight at the tourist ger camp.
Day 8/08Mar. CAMEL FESTIVAL day.
- 09.00 - Camel race.
- 10.30 - Camel race.
- 12.00 - Torom (2 years old camel) racing
- 13.00 - Break for lunch
- 15.00 - “Camel express” competition for herders
- 17.00 - Rewarding and closing ceremony
Day 9/09Mar. Travel back to Ulaanbaatar. Shopping and free time. Dinner at Mongolian barbeque. Hotel
Day 10/10Mar. Transfer to the airport and departure.