Season all year round
All tours joining other people
Sami (or Lapi) are indigenous people of Northern Europe who live in Finland, Sweden, Norway, and the Kola Peninsula area of Russia. In the Murmansk region, the population of Sami is about 2000 people. Sami people grow reindeer, use it as transport, warm clothes and food and sell meat and skins.
On the tour, you will learn about Sami's life and ancient legends. You will meet reindeers and feed them by yourself with northern grass — moss.
- The time of the tour will be agreed in advance.
- Meeting with the head of Sami village next to the sacred stone of Sami people. Introduction.
- Sami dances and rituals in winter Sami house with reindeer skins.
- Visiting the small farm to feed reindeer with northern grass – moss. You can take photos and videos with reindeer.
- Storytelling in summer Sami's house about the traditions of Sami people. You will try natural herbal tea with berry pie.
- Snowmobile sledding trip for 5 minutes to the forest.
- Visiting a souvenir shop (take cash money to buy some presents).
- Come back to your hotel.