Around Lake Baikal
Visit of Northern and Southern Lake Baikal. Cruise on a fast boat. Tracking to the pearl of Baikal region the ice age “Frolikha” lake. Cascading waterfalls, thermal springs, fishing. Off-road safari on Olkhon island. Seal show and unique flee market in Listvyanka.
This is a group tour; please check the availability in the group in advance. Next tour 6-19 of August 2018. Ask for September schedule.
Day 1 - Arrival, transfer to Listvyanka
- Arrival to Irkutsk, breakfast, city tour.
- “Taltsy” ethnographical museum, transfer to Listvyanka. Lunch in a restaurant of your choice (not included).
- The raise on the cable car to peak of Chersky observation deck approx. 1 km.
- Baikal seals show.
- Transfer back to Irkutsk. Accommodation in 3* hotel. Dinner (not included).
Day 2 – Flight to Severobaikalsk.
- Early breakfast. Transfer to airport. 2 hours flight to Severobaikalsk.
- Arrival to Severobaikalsk. Transfer to guest house. Accommodation.
- Sauna. Dinner. Meeting with the guide.
Day 3 – Speedboat trip to Aya bay.
- Breakfast. Transfer the the pier, speedboat trip to Aya bay.
- Nice beach with golden sand. There is a rock in 20m from the beach where seals love to have sunbaths.
- Evening by the fire. Spending night in the bay.
Day 4 - the ice age “Frolikha” lake.
- Tracking though taiga (8 km) to “Frolikha” lake.
- Picnic and night in the tent camp on the lake shore.
Day 5 - Cascading waterfalls.
- Tracking to the Cascading waterfalls.
- Returning, swimming, sauna.
Day 6 – Medvezhja mountain (Bear mountain).
- Trip to another side of the lake by catamaran.
- Tracking to the peak of Medvezhja mountain, beautiful views to the lake and surrounding peaks.
- Return to the camp.
Day 7 – Return to the Aya bay.
- Return to the Aya bay.
- Night on Lake Baikal shore.
Day 8 - thermal springs “Khakusy”
- Speedboat trip from Aya bay to Khakusy bay.
- Swimming in the springs. Lunch.
- Return to Severobaikalsk. Accommodation in a guesthouse. City tour. Dinner.
Day 9 – Flight to Irkutsk.
- Breakfast. Transfer to the airport. Flight to Irkutsk.
- Arrival to Irkutsk, transfer to the hotel, accommodation.
- Evening city tour in Irkutsk.
Day 10 – Olkhon Island.
- Breakfast. Transfer to Olkhon island, Khuzhir village. Accommodation in “Nabaymar” manor.
- Walking to Shamanka rock.
- Sarajsky bay beach. Night on the island.
Day 11 – off-road safari to Khaboy peninsula.
- Whole day off-road trip to the north of Olkhon island to Khaboy peninsula. Picnic.
- Return to Khuzhir village. Dinner.
Day 12 – Free day on Olkhon island.
- Entertainments up on your choice.
Day 13 – Return to Irkutsk.
- Breakfast. Transfer to Irkutsk.
- Lunch on the road (not included).
- Accommodation in 3* hotel in Irkutsk.
- Free time. Dinner (not included).
Day 14 – Flight back home.
- Early breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.