Season: December - April
All tours joining other people
The Teriberka village was officially founded in the XVI century. It is one of the oldest settlement on Kola peninsula. Teriberka is one of the most popular places in the Murmansk region for tourists from all over the world! With our professional guides, you will enjoy this day and remember this trip for your whole life!
Program of the tour
- Meeting with your guide next to your hotel at the prearranged time (usually, 9-10 am).
- Transfer to the Teriberka village for 120 km. Along the way, we will have stops in tundra (northern deserts) for taking photos and videos.
- Visiting the place with old wooden fish boats, which are located here during the last 100 years. 10-15 minutes for relaxing and taking photos.
- Lunch in the cafe in Teriberka (Russian cuisine).
- Snowmobile sledging trip to the Arctic Ocean coast with big rocks. Sometimes it is windy and we need to be ready for the real storm! We will have about 30 minutes for walking and taking photos & videos.
- Visiting the sand beach of the sea (if the weather is good for you). Free time 20 minutes for relaxing and taking photos & videos.
- Come back to Murmansk. We will reach your hotel at about 6-7 pm.