Snowmobile Tour to Khibiny mountains. Kirovsk city
Season December - April
All tours joining other people
In the center of the Kola Peninsula are the most beautiful mountains of the Khibiny. This is a paradise place for skiers and snowmobiling enthusiasts as the snow stays until the end of May. We will visit the structure made of snow and ice "Snow Village" with beautiful illumination and patterns on the walls, rise to a h of 850 meters, from where you can have a beautiful view of the city of Kirovsk and the mountains, visit the modern museum of minerals. This tour is perfect for families with children and for those who prefer active recreation.
- Meeting with a guide at your hotel in Murmansk
- Departure to Kirovsk (220 km drive). On the way, the guide will tell you about the history of the development of the Kola Peninsula and the development of the Khibiny Mountains
- The first place to visit is an observation deck overlooking an open mine where iron ore is mined
- Visit the "Snow Village" - building made of snow and ice.
- Lunch at the hotel "Tirvas" (buffet)
- Snowmobile tour 1 hour on the glacial Kukisvum valley accompanied by a guide. Before the trip, instruction is given and all necessary equipment is provided. During the trip, you can make stops for photo sessions.
- Price: 1/2 person on 1 snowmobile. During the tour, you can change places.
Transport: a group of up to 3 people - a comfortable car, a group of 4 or more people - a minibus.
Maximum number of people in the group: 18.
The group might have tourists from different countries, the group is accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Snowmobiles ride might be canceled due to the avalanche danger. The cost of the tour will be reduced. Organizers are not responsible for weather conditions.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.