The Jade Valley is known, as it already comes clear from its name, due to the presence in its bowels of semi-precious stones, jade and jadeite. Not ornamental stones attract tourists here, but a beautiful, comparable with the Alpine landscape, the famous Jade Waterfall and a mountain with an intriguing name Dinosaur.
Transportation: minibus, off-road vehicle.
The price is calculated per 1 person in a group of 10 people. Please contact for quote if your group size is different.
• 07-00. Meeting of the group in the square near the market "Dary Yamala" in Salekhard. Acquaintance with the guide.
• 07-15. Getting in a minibus. Departure from the city of Salekhard in the direction of Harp settlement by ferry (approximate travel time 2-3 hours, depends on the ferry schedule, road and weather conditions).
09-00. Getting in off-road vehicle. Then the route passes through the territory of the Polar-Ural natural park, off-road drive 2-3 hours.
Arrival to the starting point of the hiking route, safety instruction, radial access to the Jade Falls, the group is accompanied by a certified guide.
Photoshoot and lunch-snack by the waterfall.
Return to the parking place of our vehicle, tea party and departure to Salekhard. Approximate time of arrival in Salekhard to the area near the market "Dary Yamala" - 22-00.
Recommended personal equipment:
• Backpack (20-30 liters).
• Clothes that match the weather conditions (T-shirt, shorts / pants, windproof storm-jacket, fleece jacket, cotton socks, hat, raincoat).
• Trekking boots, hard soled shoes.
• Means of personal hygiene.
• Protection against sun, wind and insects.
• Photo and video equipment.
• Stock of your favorite foods and drinking water (0.5 liters).
Tour dates are set upon the agreement with tourists.
The price is indicative only. The final cost is calculated individually for each specific group.
The cost of the tour includes:
Transportation service according to the program.
Tea and snacks.
Permits for entry to the territory with a regulated entry.
Accommodation and meals in Salekhard.
Discover Yamal with us!
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.