Price for a group of up to 6 people 1 car:
1. Transport in both directions: $ 100
2. Hot dishes: $ 50 3. Guide services - from $ 80
3. Professional Photography: $ 50
4. Horse riding: from 30 minutes to 60 minutes
5. Show "Falconry" - 5 dollars / person.
The Big Almaty Lake is one of the most picturesque mountain lakes, located in Trans-Ili Alatau in the gorge of the Big Almatinka River at an altitude of 2,510 meters above sea level. The lake is very beautiful, especially when its blue surface is absolutely calm and the sky and the surrounding mountains are reflected in it. Above the lake there are three main peaks that can be seen from the northern end of the dam: the Soviets peak (4317 m) in the southeast, the Ozerny peak (4110 m) in the south, up the river valley, the Tourist peak (3954 m). ) - southwest of the lake.
To the west of the Tourist peak is the crest of the Great Almaty peak, a pyramid of 3681 m high, which is clearly visible from the center of the city.