Hello dear guests,
I would like to advice you a express one day tour to Dordoi bazaar from Almaty.
• Early morning pick up at 6-7 am from any place in Almaty, drive to Bishkek thought Korday boarder. The road overall takes 3-3,5 hours.
• Arrival to Bishkek, start Dordoi bazaar tour. Three hours shopping tour in the biggest in Central Asia bazaar - Dordoi. Where you can buy from national hand made souvenirs, carpets, pictures to lux worldwide brand copies, and etc.
• Lunch in Dordoi bazaar. Traditional national cuisine.
• Bishkek city tour. You will visit Alarcha gorge. The famous place where all presidents used to visit. Alatau square, White House, National philharmony. City tour will take around 4 hours.
• Dinner in Bishkek famous restaurant. (Traditional Kyrgyz cuisine)
• Transfer back to Almaty. Arrival in Almaty around 10:00 pm.
-Welcome to groups tour, minimum three persons.
-The price for big group tour will be discussed.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.