Home > Kyrgyzstan > Questions > Question

Question: Border Zone Permit for Kara-Su Valley


How do I get a permit for the Kara-Su valley, and how much does it cost?

Thanks, Brian

Replies (3)


Erkin 1 years ago

Hi Brian. You can easily to order border permits in Kyrgyzstan. Every touristic company have this service. But you will wait 2 weeks at least. If you want urgently, you should pay 2 times more. And wait 2-3 days.

I can arrange for you permit for Kara Suu Valley. Or border zone permit for all regions in Kyrgyzstan for one year. Just write me or order my service https://indy-guide.com/en/listings/8042-permits-for-the-all-border-zones-in-kyrgyzstan


Zhunusbek 1 years ago

 Karasu valley in Karavshin 


Alex 1 years ago

I don't blieve that without local experience you can get the permit. anyway good luck

You must log in to Indy Guide to reply. If you don't have an account you can create one here

Related Questions