Question: Heading to Pakistan for 2 nights / 3 days
I’ve traveled to 121 countries already and I’m traveling to all of the Central Asian countries this March- April 2019.
Looking for a tour provider that could help me with invitation letters and few days of tour and hotel accommodation / homestay. I still carry a Philippines Passport.
I’m a travel writer/travel blogger at twomonkeystravelgroup.com and mrandmrshowe.com while I also write for different magazines.
If there’s any agency keen on doing a FAM trip/ press trip/ exchange deal/ Promotional Free Trip in exchange for promotions on the website, magazine and social media, please reach out (we have more than 600K followers on social media). I can promote and mention your website in my travel guide articles plus I can give you professional photos that you can use to advertise your services and tour.
I also have readers who are looking for tour operators for group tours and I’m thinking of leading a group there in the near future.
I will be traveling on my own and will arrange all the flight tickets if needed or can cross the border by land.
- March 19 to 22 (3 nights) - Arrival in Kazakhstan
- March 22 to 27 (5 nights) - Mongolia
- March 27 to March 31 (4 nights) - Kyrgyzstan
- March 31 to April 05 ( 5 nights) - Tajikistan (and side trip to Afghanistan)
- April 05 to 08 (3 nights) - Uzbekistan
- April 08 to April 12 (4 nights) - Turkmenistan (must see: Darwaza)
- April 12 to 15 (3 nights) - Iran
- April 15 to 17 (2 nights) - Pakistan
- April 17 to 19 ( 2 nights) - Kazakhstan
- April 19 - Fly back to New York