Jeep tours in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
/ Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tadzhikistan - Pamir /
We are happy to open for you the diversity and beauty of nature, history and cultural heritage of Kazakhstan and other countries of Central Asia. Our land is really unique. In one day, you can visit the hot sands of Muyun Kum a few hours later you can be at the foot of the snowy peaks of Tien Shan and you enjoy the mountain . Our trips are not limited by a strict plan, we can change them on the route according to your wishes.
We offer the following services:
1. Individual trips with a properly prepared off-road car, in Kazakhstan and Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan). From short day trips to long routes for many days. Due to the request of tourists accommodation in tents (as part of the tour we provide all necessary camping equipment) in private homes or in hotels. The cost of the trip includes transport, fuel, guide services, camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, dishes, table, chairs, gas burners, meals at the discretion of the clients).
We provide full comfort and safety.
2. The cost of trips varies depending on the length of the route, the number of people and special wishes of customers. It ranges from 15 to 60 dollars per person per day.
3. Multi-day trips may include several countries: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan as well as Uzbekistan, Tajikistan - Pamir. You can start and end the trip anywhere. Almaty - Karakol - Bishkek
4. One-day trips in the Almaty region.
5. For hiking enthusiasts, we offer climbs to the Zailiysky Alatau peaks, the summit of the great Alma-Ata 3680, the top of Tour 3954 and others according to your desire.
5. We can organize hunting or fishing according to the individual wishes of the client
6. We also offer transfers: Almaty - Karakol - Bishkek and to any other place, hotels in the country, tourist bases, cities and national borders, etc.
7. Flying on a gyroplane and gliders.
8. Country picnics. Bicycle tours.
My skills, interests, and hobbies: My name is Sergey. I am a guide-driver with a very big background! I have been working in tourism for over ten years. I was born and raised in Kazakhstan, in the city of Almaty. I love my country, nature and people who live in it. I want to share all my experience and knowledge with tourists and show them as many places as possible, as well as nature, animals, tradition, and the everyday life of my countrymen. I have a fleet of fully prepared off-road vehicles. Four- and seven-passenger vehicles adapted to difficult and several-day routes. These are four-wheel drive vehicles with air conditioning, a roof rack and a full set of camping equipment. I conduct tours in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan without any limitations. I have a team of my colleagues who are always ready to help in different situations (if there are more than seven tourists, we can always arrange a caravan of three or more SUV-s)
Services in: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Russia
Role: Certified/licensed Guide
Years of experience: 10