Create a new INDY GUIDE account
Legal DisclosureAtahan Tosun
Indy Guide GmbH
Telephone: +41 79 100 55 00
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the Indy Guide Service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the Indy Guide Service (for example in Google Ads, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and furthermore allow Indy Guide to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the Indy Guide Service. However, other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically agreed otherwise. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the Indy Guide Service. Indy Guide has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Indy Guide Service are given. Indy Guide has no responsibilities for the content of the listings nor for the carrying out of the listed services (tours, guides, accommodations, Visa support). The service provider (travel operator etc.) alone is responsible for the quality and execution of his or her listed services. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the Indy Guide Service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. Under no circumstances Indy Guide can be held liable for damages that are caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the Indy Guide Service, and expect it to remain there.
Accountability for Content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality of the users. Indy Guide is only responsible for its own content on these web pages. Indy Guide reserves the right to remove contents of users at any time if deemed appropriate.
Accountability for Links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to Swiss copyright law. Every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of works are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.
The Removal of a User
Indy Guide has the right to remove any user from Indy Guide and terminate its right of use of the Indy Guide Service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
No contact information (like phone no., E-Mail, URL, company name, or company logo) in listings, private messages, profile page, or profile picture are allowed. Instead the users use the built-in chat system. Once a reservation is confirmed, the user will get the service provider’s contact information.
For Service Providers: Payment
Indy Guide collects a deposit of 10% when the booking is made. The customer will pay the remaining 90% directly to the service provider.
Cancellations can be made only up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service (reimbursement of the deposit in the amount of 10%). All cancellations are subject to a 49.00 USD administrative fee. For cancellations please contact email@example.com.
Update Coronavirus outbreak (COVID19): If you have to cancel your booking due to travel restrictions by governmental or health authorities or due to flight cancellations initiated by an airline due to the COVID-19 outbreak, you can ask for a voucher for your full deposit (without any fees) or your deposit will be refunded (minus a 49.00 USD administrative fee). The voucher is valid for 5 years for any new booking and can be used by yourself or your friends.
Indy Guide supports the users in the process of receiving the necessary visas etc. However, under no circumstances Indy Guide can be held liable for damages if visas or entries in specific countries were refused.
Applicable Law / Jurisdiction