Overall, the experience was ok. A list of pros and cons:
1. the driver was unable to speak a single word of English. We were told that might not be possible to have a driver with English skills, but at least would have a basic. That basic skills didn't really exist, so sometimes it made the experience a bit hard. For the price we pay we really would expect a minimum of English skills.
2. Sometimes the driving was a bit too fast (for western standards of safety). But this will be on Pros too, because considering the roads and how people seem to drive in Tajikistan, the driving was ok and the driver seemed skilled.
3. Poor meals choice or no choice. Harder too because we couldn't communicate with anyone (no English at all).
4. Last day in Artouch was a bit pointless, we had 1h there only. Was mostly time driving to get there and to get out of there, and didn't seemed planned at all Artouch (the driver haven't ever been there for instance, so have no idea)
1. Overall the plan was good. With the exception of Artouch, things made sense to us. Sarytog and Seven Lakes were the highlight.
2. In the difficult mountain roads, the driver seemed experienced and capable, and that was surely a plus.
3. Before we get to Tajikistan, Khudoguy was always able to reply our questions. Is brother was in the airport to receive us (and he did spoke English) and seemed a nice guy.